Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Blessing of Adopting


I was watching a special on primetime last night about adoption. It followed two girls as they delivered their babies and gave them up for adoption. It then showed three years later and what everyone was up to then. I sat and cried through the whole thing and all I could think about was our sweet Laura. She carried our precious Isabella for us and found us and gave us our daughter. I know that there is a plan for everyone when it comes to having children. I am so grateful for the process of adopting and the blessing that it brought to us in our lives. I believe in adopting, I trust in it and we are living proof in our family that it is right!:) I love Laura for her sacrifices she had to go through. I am grateful for her! She will always be a part of our family! We look forward to that day when again we will get the call or email that we have been chosen again for adoption and are able to bring another beautiful baby into our home.

5 comments:

manders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
manders said...

What an amazing blessing Isabella is to your family. I also watched the show last night and thought about your family and Laura. She is truly and amazing woman and we all love her. We love you guys tons...

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Just reading your thoughts made me get teary. I finally have an opinion of adoption over the last year because of my friends' experiences. Thanks, I might need it. :)

Wendy said...

I watched it too and totally was thinking about you. Love it!!!

Wendy said...

Laura looks like she could be your sister....totaly meant to be!!