Thursday, June 19, 2008
Isabella's First Haircut
When Isabella was turned 2, she barely had hair to her shoulder. In the last year, her hair has grown a ton. The last few months I have noticed that her hair was growing down her back in kind of a point. I always had to curl it or else you could tell how uneven it was. I was so scared to cut it because I love her long hair. Anyhow, I was getting my hair done last week and talking with my great hair lady, Amanda I decided to take Issy in. Amanda told me that it would probably continue to grow really uneven if I didn't get it cut and fixed. So on Tuesday, I took her in to my salon here on the Ridge called Acacia. I was scared if Issy would sit there but she was so shy and nervous she sat really still. Amanda did a great job and I am very happy with the result!:) I just can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, that first picture is worth a thousand words - when you were describing her reaction to the hair cutting experience, you could have just said, look at this picture and you'll understand. The look on her face is priceless. She's like, um, what the heck is going on? I'm too scared to move. I'll just hold real still and hope I live through this! Adorable!
so so so cute I love her pics. She is growing up and is adorable. Can't wait to get Maddie's cut. Amanda is great.
Post a Comment