"Mommy, it snowed in the summer time! I want to play!" Mind you it was freezing outside but I couldn't argue with her and I let her have a little fun running around in the snow(after she put her jacket back on). She wanted to drive her little jeep through the snow but I nixed that idea and let her just sit in it on our porch.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Time flies and we love having fun!:)
These last couple weeks have been some good ones for us. A couple of weeks ago we woke up to some wonderful sunshine. Issy and I walk outside to see snow on the ground with the sunshine. Issy starts whipping on her jacket and says,
"Mommy, it snowed in the summer time! I want to play!" Mind you it was freezing outside but I couldn't argue with her and I let her have a little fun running around in the snow(after she put her jacket back on). She wanted to drive her little jeep through the snow but I nixed that idea and let her just sit in it on our porch.
Also a couple of weeks ago it was the middle of the week and we had no where that we needed to go for a day. Issy wanted to stay in her jammies all day long so I let her. I went upstairs to do some things and when I came downstairs this is what I found.
A couple weeks ago our good friends Laurie and Jack Roddy had a couples game night at their house. We ate lots of food and played Mafia for a few hours. If you haven't played Mafia with a bigger group, you need to. It was so much fun! Thanks Roddy family for hosting and having us all over. Here is a girl picture from the night!
Last week on Tuesday the 3rd, we woke up to not only sunny weather but warm weather. We took advantage of the nice weather with a few friends and ventured to the park for the afternoon. Here are some cute shots I got of Issy and her friends.


Last Thursday I was able to get together with a bunch of old girlfriends from high school for lunch at my friend Cindy's house and we let all the kids play. Our friend Erin was in town from Utah and she is pregnant with twins. I am so excited for her and her husband. I was also able to see my friend Meghan who I hadn't seen in years and she just recently moved back to the great Northwest. My other good friend Emily joined us as well but I get the good fortune of seeing her often since we live so close and are in the same ward. It was great to all spend some time together and reminise about the past. Love you girls!:)
Then last Thursday, Feb.5th Ty's sister Tiffany and her husband Christian welcomed their second little girl in the world. Her name is Evelyn and she weighed 8 lb. 7 oz. On Friday we were able to venture to the hospital to see the new addition to the Bailey clan. She is such a doll and we look forward to may cuddles with her in the future.:)
It has been a great couple of weeks and I am so looking forward to Valentines coming up and spending some time with my wonderful husband. Also on Sunday we leave for Southern California for a week and are so excited to get away and experience Disneyland with our daughter for the first time and celebrate my husbands big 3-0!:)
"Mommy, it snowed in the summer time! I want to play!" Mind you it was freezing outside but I couldn't argue with her and I let her have a little fun running around in the snow(after she put her jacket back on). She wanted to drive her little jeep through the snow but I nixed that idea and let her just sit in it on our porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Look at that beautiful group of girls. How fun to see some of the old clan again. Enjoy your trip to California. Sunshine + warmth sure sounds wonderful!
It's so cute to see all the girls from your class in high school! You guys all are so cute! What fun to see old friends. And we love Mafia. We used to play it all the time when Adam went back to school, but it has been a long time since! I'll have to remember that one next time we have a game night!
What a fun recap. Tiffany's new baby has the same birthday as me! She is darling.
Post a Comment