Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bowling and Kids Bounce

February has started off very busy in our house. My parents won a bowling trip back in December at a Seagal Auction so way back then we called up a few friends and asked them if they wanted to join us to bowl. The problem was we had to wait until February. We had a great time with the Reynolds, Hadleys and Richards. We went to Lucky Strike Lane and really enjoyed a kid free night! Thanks guys for making it fun for us!Last week Issy got sick. She had a fever and head cold. I was kinda worried about her because her fever wasn't going away. So, I took her to the doctor. Their response was she has a cold to to give her Tylenol. That was Thursday. She wasn't sleeping and then Friday and Saturday her tempeture kept on spiking unwards of 102 or more. She also was complaing of bad stomach pains. By Saturday I finally got fed up because Issy is pretty good at bouncing back from colds and things. I took her down to the Snoqualmie Valley Hospital and they were great. They took all sorts of tests such as strep throat, checked her heart rate, her blood pressure. They even had her pee in a cup. She found this really funny! While there we learned that Issy had a sinus infection and a bladder infection. They gave her some Antibiotics and within a few hours she was eating again and happy. Man, what a four days it was though. No sleep for all three of us! I am so glad my little girl is back to normal.

Yesterday we headed over to Kids Bounce in Preston, WA with a few friends and their kids for the drop in playtime they have. Issy had such a great time with all her buddies and it was nice to be able to socialize with the moms as well! Here are some of the pictures I got yesterday. We will for sure be going back again!My friend Laceys little boy Kyrev. I thought it was so cute the way he was looking through the net at me.My friend Jens little baby Chloe. How cute is this!?!?!?! What a doll!!!

We have had a great start to this month for sure.:)

1 comment:

manders said...

We had so much fun that night thank you for inviting us along. Great times!!! luv ya guys