Anyone who knows me, knows that I love soccer!:) For Issy's birthday my dad got her these little soccer nets and soccer ball. He also got her some shin guards and soccer cleats as well. Yesterday the weather was so beautiful and my parents were over for dinner so we got the nets out and taught Issy to kick a soccer ball. She had done it before but never into a net and never as good as she did yesterday. I can't wait to get her into soccer this fall!:) This was a proud mommy moment for me!:)

This was before we pulled her soccer cleats out of the closet. Look at that height she got on the ball!:)

After we got her soccer cleats and shin guards on! She is my little left footer!

She is working on her ball handling skills!
3 comments:
Rachel....I LOVE your blog! how fun to get a peek at your cute little family. I can't beleive how big Isabella is getting. and Soooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
It is nice you were able to get some pampering done, I love pedicures! And Issy's haircut looks great, and still long! Soccer is the best, the boys just love it, Josh can't wait to start in the fall like his big bros. Go Issy!
She takes after her uncle Jason...
Post a Comment