

The next night my dad took me with him to see the Seattle Sounders play a friendly game against Barcelona. What is so cool about seeing Barcelona is that they won 3 trophies last year including the Champions League which is the biggest yearly trophy for soccer in the world. They also have one of the best players on their team, Lionel Messi. This guy is amazing! Watching him on TV, he seems fast but then seeing him in person is just unbelievable. He is so talented. My dad and I had a great time together talking soccer, watching soccer and having a nice daddy daughter date. Thanks dad for a great game. I feel so blessed to have seen not only the Sounders but LA Galaxy, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Chelsea and Barcelona in one summer. I am one happy soccer loving girl!:)Dani Alves
No comments:
Post a Comment